Late Career and Retiree Affinity Group
The SWE Late Career and Retiree Affinity Group (LCR AG) is open to anyone who is a SWE member (targeting late career and retirees) or is interested in the needs, recommendations, and concerns of these members.
- To close the gap in programming for the late career and retiree SWE members demographic, including, but not limited to: topics suitable to this demographic, seasoned leader programs, and more technical pathways.
- To channel/capitalize on a deep commitment by these SWE members to giving back and offering opportunities to connect at the global, national and local levels.
- To address these SWE members’ concerns about the lack of appreciation and acknowledgement given to long-standing members of the organization.
- To have a pulse on the needs, recommendations, and concerns of late career and retiree members.
- To be a pathway for communication to SWE’s BOD (Board of Directors).
March is Late Career and Retiree Month
We adopted March 1 as our day since it is national REFIRED – NOT RETIRED day.
- LCR AG is featured in the March issues of the SWE All Together Blogs